925 Sterling Silver Unicorn Kids Animal Earring Stud Stirling Silver Earring Cute Gifts
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Size: 6 x 8mm
All our Sterling Silver jewellery are high-quality at a very reasonable price. They have been carefully handpicked to ensure all styles and personalities are covered.
What is 925 Sterling Silver?
Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% silver, and the remaining part consists of copper – mostly copper. It is very difficult to make great designs with just pure silver, which is very soft and malleable. A bit of hardness has to be introduced, by adding other metals such as copper that make jewellers are capable of making the most intricate and complex designs with 925 Sterling Silver.
Will Sterling Silver oxidise?
Yes. It will. Reactions with the chemicals in the environment and air causes silver to naturally oxidise. This is not a product defect. All sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time, but other precious metals can as well, including lower carats of gold. However, with proper care, your precious jewellery will retain its beauty and shine.
How to care for your Stirling Silver Jewellery?
Simply polish it with a polishing cloth
Or use a Silver Cleanser Instant Dip
- Place your silver jewellery into the provided basket and soak in the cleanser liquid for 30 seconds.
- Rinse your jewellery with clean water
- Polish it with a polishing cloth
- Tada! It’s as shiny as new
Preventative care for your Jewellery
- You can avoid tarnish by wearing your jewellery often. The oils in your skin will “clean” the silver and keep it looking shiny.
- Avoid contact with household chemicals, perspiration, rubber, chlorinated water, or any substances which contain sulphur (e.g., mayonnaise, eggs, mustard, onions, latex, wool), will cause corrosion and tarnish
- Be sure to take off your silver jewellery before you go swimming and sunbathing.
- Lotions, cosmetics, hair spray and hair products, and perfumes are also “enemies” of silver and will accelerate tarnishing. There’s a reason generations of women have been getting dressed with jewellery last, as a finishing touch.
ALL orders placed before 2pm are guaranteed to be dispatched on the same day.
Free Delivery Australia wide. Stock in Victoria, Australia.
Estimate delivery periods: 3-7 business days (depend on your destination)
Please be mindful that public holidays may affect delivery periods. Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will be sent on the next business day.
Due to different producing batches, product details may vary.
Due to different monitors and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Choking hazard - small parts, no eating, away from fire
All DIY Dollhouses are suitable for children aged 13+.
All LOZ blocks are suitable for kids aged 6+.
Both DIY Dollhouse and LOZ are not appropriate for youngster under 6 years old due to small parts.